Latest Update (15.01.2021)
In line with Government regulations, we have returned to physical gatherings for our 10am & 6pm Sunday services. The following information outlines how we are approaching our gatherings:
- We have adopted the CovidSafe plan as recommended by the PCV and are adhering to the current government regulations.
- To enable the maximum number of attendees we are digitally registering attendance using the VIC Service QR code and app. We ask that all attendees register upon arrival through this system.
- Face masks must be worn correctly if required (Covering both mouth and nose) by all attendees, including children 12years and above as per the government requirements at the time (Currently they must be worn).
- All attendees must remain in the worship area where they are first seated for the duration of the service (Excluding using the toilets). Parents are asked to ensure children remain with them throughout the service.
- Please sanitise hands upon entry to the church and maintain social distancing at all times.
Questions, queries or concerns?
If you have any questions, queries or concerns, feel free to contact the Church Office at email@example.com.